AtomicDEX Mobile v0.6.1 adds mobile support for Cosmos and IRIS Network. This release also introduces several new UI enhancements.
AtomicDEX charges zero fees for market makers and only 0.13% for market takers, while gas fees are minuscule for trading cross-chain for the vast majority of supported blockchains.
AtomicDEX Mobile v0.6.1 Release Changelog
- Added protocol support for Cosmos (currently wallet-only support) and IRIS Network (wallet and DEX support).
- Fixed outdated API URL section in setup docs.
- Removed ToS text from the sign-up page and split the T&Cs and EULA content, which shows in the new widget (
ScrollableDialog) modal when the applicable "agree" checkbox text is tapped. The new widget was also applied to the ToS button on the settings page.
- Replaced the add-coin icon button with a button row that collapses into the app bar when scrolling. Includes various refactors to button coins list. It also addresses a reported UX issue where users were unaware of how/if they could add coins because the icon button was hidden at the bottom of the coins list after adding a few coins.
PrimaryButton(Re-used throughout the app) to be responsive to prevent long text from being cut off, fixed alignment, and added an optional parameter for an icon.
- Removed delisted coins and sync new coins + assets.
- Fixed grey screen on swap details
- Add SegWit coin icons and fixed SegWit grey screen
- Added links to AtomicDEX Desktop and AtomicDEX Web to FAQ
- Improved splash screen on recent versions of Android
- Updated Readme for mm2 version
- Show human-friendly errors to users
- Various UI fixes
- Removed wallet-only coins from Swap
- Improved Camo mode
- Added option in settings for Hide/Show app content in the background